Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Simply Betty Valentine's Day Blog Hop

Hello Crafties!

Today is the day to show off all the yummy goodies we received during our Valentine's Day Swap over on the Simply Betty Stamps Facebook Fan Page. What? You haven't checked it out yet, what are you, crazy?! Get over there, and become a fan! There are so many super cute images available in the store, believe me your Copics will love all the attention they will get-and your Spectrum Noirs, and your Prismacolors...you know what I mean!

My Swap partner is Emily from the UK! I was so excited to see all the goodies she found for me, so without further ado, feast your eyes on my booty...er, I mean, my Valentine stash!



Look at all that crafty goodness! The card-ADORABLE!, The bag everything was packaged in had me giggling like a kid again....Emily, thank you so much for the die, the sweet little alpha set, the spooky chandelier stamp and die cuts, the heart mask, the heart printer's tray and all the sweet bits and bobs you included. I think I'm already missing a few...I got excited and had to play!

That's it for me today...and yes, I know, I need to post more often. If I could remember to take a picture of my crafts before sending them out, that would be a great start, eh! Now, go on, hop on over to check out the rest of the swap!

Vanessa
Jennifer
Maria http://pinxinx.blogspot.com <---- You are here!


Until next time!

3 comments: