Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Short 'N Sweet, kinda like me...on a good day.

Hey everybody! I hope you all are having a wonderful, joyous time this holiday season! Just a quick update to let you all know that yes, I'm still alive, and no, I haven't done much art lately. I am slowly turning that around, focusing more on attempting card making, and generally contemplating which direction I want to go in my personal and professional lives. Anywho, I'll be posting random pics on what I have (and haven't) been doing in the next day or two. Blogging is almost like exercising, isn't it? If you do it everyday, it's nothing but miss a week, and I'd rather schedule back-to-back dental appointments instead! LOL

In the meantime, check out this lovely lady's artwork! Her copic skills are dy-no-mite! I swoon over her cards and want to work towards perfecting my techniques! Check out her blog at The Ink Trap and if you love her work and commentary like I do, follow her and join in her AWESOME giveaway! I did!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment